Though the blog anniversary of Diary of a Tomato falls in September, it’s not until World Pasta Day that it feels official. Thanks to everyone for joining us thus far, you’ve all been such good company. It’s certain we’ll be adding to our growing collection of pasta recipes soon — until then, tutti a tavola a mangiare!
• Pasta with Spring Greens and Fresh Cheese
• Maritati con Pomodorini e Rucola (Wedding Pasta with Winter Tomatoes and Arugula)
• Spaghetti al Pesto Trapanese, or Pasta with Tomato Pesto
• Linguine con Zucca, or Pasta with Shredded Winter Squash and Sage
• Pasta alla Norma
• Penne with Fava Beans, Summer Squash and Blossoms
• Macaroni Peas
• Agretti Spaghetti with Spring Onions and Lemon
• Spaghetti with Guanciale and Kale
• Orecchiette with Braised Greens
• Strozzapreti with Romanesco Cauliflower, Green Olives and Capers
• Linguine with Kale and Ricotta Salata
• Maccheroni with White Beans, Dandelion Greens, and Anchovy
• Tagliatelle with Spring-Dug Parsnips and Bacon
• Pappardelle with Braised Guinea Hen Ragu
• Farfalle with Northern Shrimp and Pistachio Pesto
• Crunchy Pappardelle with Broccoli and Mushrooms
• Fusilli Rustici with Tomatoes & Mushrooms
• Le orecchiette con le cime di rapa
Above: Kirk Douglas enjoying a bowl of spaghetti with our patron saint of pasta, Sophia Loren.
Ha ha, perfect picture! love it! belated happy world pasta day!
Any excuse to eat pasta!
And Happy Anniversary for your blog!