- Thinking globally, eating locally in Southern Coastal Maine, Seacoast New Hampshire, and beyond
Contactdiaryofatomato [@] gmail.com
- Follow Diary of a Tomato on WordPress.com
- My song of snow in sight
- Sushi and a Skate
- (Re)Learning to Ski in Craftsbury, Vermont
- Year of the Rooster
- Putting Up: Pickled Cranberries
- Tomato & Eggplant Tart
- Interlude: Mooncake — The Lost Art
- Putting Up: Crushed Tomatoes and an Anniversary
- Salad Days — Lobster with Corn and Basil
- First signs of spring
- Pan-Fried Noodles with Curried Chicken & Tofu
- farmers' markets
- fun jen
- local flour
- mastering food preservation
- salad greens
- season extension
- summer squash
- winter squash
So sweet. I love when animals care about each other so much.
When I see our cats also snuggling I think that we would do well to act more like our pets. Those two are adorable!
Beautiful tabby coats! They must be siblings.
Sweet, sweet! Seeing yours still gives me an ache – I miss having a special cat or two, but almost ready for a new furry baby….
They look warm and cozy!