A friend calls it the gift of couch time. With a stash of immunity-boosting herbal tea on hand and a fully loaded Kindle, I’m admitting defeat and letting whatever this bug is take its course. We hope to be back soon, dear friends.
- Thinking globally, eating locally in Southern Coastal Maine, Seacoast New Hampshire, and beyond
Contactdiaryofatomato [@] gmail.com
- Follow Diary of a Tomato on WordPress.com
- My song of snow in sight
- Sushi and a Skate
- (Re)Learning to Ski in Craftsbury, Vermont
- Year of the Rooster
- Putting Up: Pickled Cranberries
- Tomato & Eggplant Tart
- Interlude: Mooncake — The Lost Art
- Putting Up: Crushed Tomatoes and an Anniversary
- Salad Days — Lobster with Corn and Basil
- First signs of spring
- Pan-Fried Noodles with Curried Chicken & Tofu
- farmers' markets
- fun jen
- local flour
- mastering food preservation
- salad greens
- season extension
- summer squash
- winter squash
feel better soon….
Yes – hope you spring back soon! I just got over something not drastic , but slept as much as I could this past week. Read three books in between zzzzzzzz!
So sorry you are under the weather. Rest and get well!
Hi deb Hope you feel better soon! Xx Leslie
Sent from my iPhone
Do you need some soup? Hope you feel better soon! oxo John
It is awful to be sick, but this time of the year is torture. There is so much to do. I hope you feel better soon.
Hope you feel better real soon. It sounds like you are taking proper action.
Oh no, sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. Get better soon & be cozy and hope you’ll have plenty of yummy nutritious soup.