If you’re in the area, I’ll be teaching a pasta-making class for Slow Food Seacoast on Sunday, June 3rd, at Strawbery Banke Museum’s Stoodley Tavern in Portsmouth, NH. To join us for this hands-on workshop, Pasta by Hand: A Lesson in Slow Food, visit www.slowfoodseacoast.org for more details and registration. If you can’t make it to the workshop, come for the Sunday Potluck Dinner following the workshop!
- Thinking globally, eating locally in Southern Coastal Maine, Seacoast New Hampshire, and beyond
Contactdiaryofatomato [@] gmail.com
- Follow Diary of a Tomato on WordPress.com
- My song of snow in sight
- Sushi and a Skate
- (Re)Learning to Ski in Craftsbury, Vermont
- Year of the Rooster
- Putting Up: Pickled Cranberries
- Tomato & Eggplant Tart
- Interlude: Mooncake — The Lost Art
- Putting Up: Crushed Tomatoes and an Anniversary
- Salad Days — Lobster with Corn and Basil
- First signs of spring
- Pan-Fried Noodles with Curried Chicken & Tofu
- farmers' markets
- fun jen
- local flour
- mastering food preservation
- salad greens
- season extension
- summer squash
- winter squash
This looks like the makings of a very fun evening!
It’s a great group activity for family and friends!
I’ve been hoping to make it over to a Slow Food meeting/potluck for at least two years now and never seem to make it out the door on Sunday night. I hope you have a fun class!
Thanks, Eleanor — I’m hoping we’ll get the chance to properly meet someday!